Saturday, January 8, 2011

Homemade Online Trailer Registration -renew

What to do for the otter?

La gente non ha davvero capito un cazzo di niente. Lo dico perchè ero uno di loro sino a poco tempo fa. Ma proprio un cazzo di niente!
Quanto tempo passiamo come formiche ad andare avanti e indietro sempre by the same way, without realizing that the door inside the room who did not would you give a dime there is instead a band playing the song of our lives?
Just for a moment that I listen and take heed to ignore that feeling and teach us to ignore since we are children, open that door and enter the wonderland. Yet all business
proceed, one after another, without even lend the event! Nervous, anxious, full of problems. The nearby bother us, we get up and already we curse the sun because it burns my eyes, I curse the cold floor, the bathroom that drips the coffee that they do not ever. We go out on the street and not feel more birds chirping, but pay attention only to the motorist in front of us clumsy and makes us nervous, and then there's the red light .. oh what does that piss off!
Notice what people are sad and worried, nervous faces around us alone, and we are so taken by this game that most do not notice the lady who smiles instead looking for the way our hair ruffled, we lose the passion of the players from road, they give you 50 cents for a song and wish you good day with a flourish.
At midday we already have done with a pistol shot, and silence that bitch of a voice that screams from the beginning of this nth day "FERMATIIIIIIII !!!", but nothing. Shut up voice. This is life, we must adapt or perish, and I'm not the guy who succumbs. I have to show the world what it's worth, everyone should see how much I deserve the place that I have. I have to have their respect, as I do without?
I must. Devo. Devo. I HAVE!!
I can not. I can not, nonpossononpossononpossononpossononpossoooooooooooooo!
fucking me are repeated so many times now that I do not even notice it because to tell you. E 'became a rule from my unconscious self-produced standardization. It 'so rooted in the habit of continually asking these limitations, we no longer have eyes that open enough to actually ask if everyone is crazy to live this way makes sense. What interests me
actually the people's problems?
I'll Ever wonder?
The honest at this point should agree with me that, ultimately, the other gives a damn about us little or nothing. We are so taken by us of that mess, and the lives of other people's lives do not matter to us always and only as a last resort, once satisfied our thirst for approval from the outside world. So why should it be different for others?
Why should they give a damn about us?
They do not give a fuck, just as is true for us. And at this point So what's the point wasting time looking for the approval of those who think only of himself anyway?
Would not you rather spend the time to actually accomplish something, rather than to satisfy the ambitions of someone else?
Would not it be better to leave this game to people who want to keep rolling to live?
Well, guys ... I'm going to step out and take a walk, maybe in silence I can hear better ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment