Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Biggest Tech Deck Park

Pancione & STORKS

Hello! I would say that the post title says it all about the photos you will see today:) maybe not Vedrette bellies, but the stork hi hi hi I explain better ...
I have two friends who are "bulging" last month ... I would say the last days:) and that I was assigned the task of doing the aunt! Like a good aunt and then I made the flakes birth ... Oh God one is ready, the other is in the works, but will be very similar and both will be especially pink !!!!!!!!

I did not know how to achieve them, I did not do the usual name plate design and girl I've done so many times ... are friends, I wanted to do something more challenging:))) wandering a bit 'on the web I found many storks of cloth, all wonderful ... ahhhh ... that belleeee but ... how do I sew? I said no problem, just not her cloth! I drew a silhouette "cicognesca" convince me and then I asked for help from my dad, who always available as cut me to the fast pieces! Then, between a test and the other is the result ... you say? will appeal to mums and Pupettes?
What you see is for Viola, which should be born on the 29th and then the other end is that I have yet to Alessia which should arrive on February 11 to ... I have to hurry if you want to end up in tempooooooooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment