Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Culinare Food Processor Parts

OLD LANTERN CANDY BLOG

Today I put aside for a moment the photo backlog of Christmas, there are a couple do not worry) and I'll tell you a tremendous late ... even two ... make three vah!
Why you should never contradict true? Chronic latecomer, as I am, I have accumulated in the various post several blog candy ... and I was not able to repay their promises! Between year-end and new beginning of the year have finally managed to retrieve two of the tremendous delays ... I sent it, I add "finally", to Leda thought to have won a game that I had put in the blog millennia ago ... two cans miciosi



then I do not know if you remember the other giveaway that I had launched ... where in a moment of madness hi hi hi, I announced that all those who had said there would be a little thought?? That's right yes yes that blog candy there, I did not forget ehhhhhhhhh ... will update on the situation: It had won al sorteggio il premio piĆ¹ "sostanzioso" e qui vi metto la foto della "sostanza" hi hi hi... altri barattoli in viaggio!!!



per tutte le altre invece che avevano commentato e che aspettano il famoso pensierino... state all'occhio che ci siamo quasi... ce la posso fare!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment