Monday, February 7, 2011

I Thought It Was A Yeast In

SWAP SWAP COLOR COLOR SENT

In the previous post I showed pictures of the swap that sent me color Valeria, facciamowap group, but today there I leave the picture of what I sent I:



I have prepared a written shabby adding a bow on the lilac, which was the color chosen for the exchange, then I added two cutters worth collecting. ..


and finally an agenda and a notebook covered with felt ... is a material that had not yet used, but I love it! I found a very nice shop in the center of Reggio selling giftware and obviously felt the material ... a shop where you can feel the warmth and color :))) inutile dire che è stato amore a prima vista!!!


 L'idea dell'agenda l'ho presa pari pari dal negozio, poi mi sono divertita a ideare il blocco appunti... adesso come faccio??? non posso iniziare anche le produzioni in feltro!!! non ci sta più nulla in casaaaaaaaaaaaaa hi hi hi

0 comments:

Post a Comment