Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Can You Feel An Enlarged Spleen



Hello! A few posts ago I showed one of two storks born ready to be delivered ... Well, one has already arrived at their destination ... in all directions! That is, I handed the stork and she came in a week late, but arrived, bringing with her Viola, a true wonder of Pupetta, born Sunday, February 6 at 18.10! And there's
quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... no no, this is a week all in pink ... Today for lunch I send sms to my friend to warn that his stork is ready, and now can 'give birth hi hi hi ... I replied that she is waiting to enter the room partooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... cabbage, almost as I show you this second stork is atterrandoooooooooo =)))



I can only say ... Alessia, pretty soon, expect to see your faccinooooooooooooooooooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment