Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ward's Ap Biology Labs

INCREDIBLE!

Incredible to say the least ... two posts in two days?? not possibileeeeeeeee hi hi hi
Continuous line yesterday latch and I take this opportunity to publish photos of the package that I sent for the swap hearts Stefy ... packages ready to go:



But let's peek at the contents ... I hope not to give too many clues to this first picture:) let's say I have not used it in a random ... sssssss not reveal too much!





then a pair of soft hearts ... Here I had to ask for help to my mother, 'cause my sewing is at zero, but having done almost all hearts version of painting, I wanted to send something to ciccioso:)



a package contains Mould also some chalk that my combined potrà usare come preferisce :)





indagando sul blog della mia destinataria ho scoperto che ha una gatta, quindi perchè non dare la forma di un mimino ad un puntaspilli?


due addobbi un po' più country...




e altri più sullo shabby...


e per gli ultimi invece ho pensato all'utilità e sempre ai gatti!!! una borsina di tela e un barattolo per i biscotti o per quello che vorrà...


Is everybody in?? :) I would say yes! I do not know when you receive my combined shipping because it was a bit 'odyssey post ... Sorry I could not open for Christmas ... I hope I can at least open to the Befana! Even for today's all! Have a nice day and if all goes well, who knows, you read it again tomorrow ... Bach

0 comments:

Post a Comment