Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Indianapolis Donating Prom Dresses I

heart receives SWAP!

Ciaoooooooooooooooooo! I seem to be the ghost of my blog ... : (((As time has passed since last post ... I'm always in a bad media talking hi hi hi ... even today are latch ... how are you?? I'm just fine! Commitments to Christmas seemed to multiply ... I did the Christmas tree on 25, as I had already happened two years ago that shame hi hi hi, cmq eventually I did, I was left with only a gift for my parents ... poor hi hi hi ... I want a little something to decorate their house, I already know what and how, but time ... aiutooooooooooo ... make it up these days ... for the rest, I did a lot of little things and I have a memory card packed with digital photos to show you ... the problem here is that it takes me ten minutes just to load a picture ... ok, stop complaining, and somehow work it!
For now the most important thing is that I received the box created by the swap hearts Stefy ee lasted throughout 2010, with 12 themed cuoricioso things ... and here is what I received from Elena

my combination apologized 'cause everything is handmade, but has had a surge of commitments becoming the mayor of his town ... there is absolutely no problem:))) but ... congratulations!
I found it very nice especially the idea of \u200b\u200bcookies and much appreciated yum yum!
mail sent a thank you!
over and out for now ... kisses to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment